S.F. Engineering Works is a renowned name for the manufacturing and exporting of an excellent quality range of Detergent Bar Soap Manufacturing Plant in India and abroad. This plant process and manufacture a wide range of toilet and bar soaps. It can be customized as per the clientâs requirement and specifications so that they can deliver the assured quality to their customers.
This plant can be obtained in different technical specifications and some of its unique features are its impeccable performance, long working life and user friendly functions. The plantâs contact parts and other parts are made up of top grade stainless steel, or mild steel, as per client's needs. The company offers complete plant on turnkey basis along with the know-how to make the soap either from Palm oil, Soap Noodles, Fatty acid, etc.
Applications of Soap Making Machine
- Sigma Mixer
- 3 Roll Mill
- 3 Roll Mill Straight
- Duplex Plodder
- Disc Cutter
- Reciprocating Cutting Machine
The plant manufactured by us is based on the latest technology and follow industry standards; we have a strong line of satisfied clients all over the world. So, without any delay proceed in commissioning of plants and machinery offered by us, which guarantees 100 percent hassle free production.
- Capacity range from 50 Kg to 2000 Kg per hour
- We also offer Table Top Pilot Plant 10/25 kg per hour
Saponification and Drying Section
The noodle making process involves saponification, drying operations and vacuum spraying. Noodles are made from oils, fatty acids or animal tallow.
- Fatty acids like palm fatty, palm kernel, palm stearine can be imported from Malaysia which is the cheapest source in the world
- Animal tallow can be imported from Germany or European countries
The process which we have offered in the plant needs refined animal tallow or 80/20 proportion of palm and coconut fats or the refining and blending of locally available oils. Refined soap base produces white colored soap noodles else wise it will be little off white in color. White soap noodles are preferred in the industry as with it any light colored soap can be made. For toilet soap, generally, 78% Total Fatty Matter (TMF) noodles are used. As TFM value decreases, soap quality decreases.
Machines used for the purpose:
- Soap Boiling Tanks
- Soap Transfer Pumps
- Soap Jacketed Crutcher
- Soap Filter Pumps
- Soap Filter Strainer
- Soap Feed Tank
- Soap Feed Pump
- Heat Exchangers, Vacuum Spray Chamber
- Silicate Dosing System, complete with Pumps/Tanks Duplex Vacuum Plodder Preliminary/Secondary Recuperator Booster, Condenser and Moisture Separator and Vacuum Pump Hot Well Chilling Plant/Chilled Water / Hot Water/Tank Chilled Water
- Hot Water Pump, Roller Printer Bar, Cutter Piping Insulation
SHANTA INDL. ESTATE, SHED NO-1, BEHIND DODHIA PETROL PUMP, W.E. HIGHWAY, KASHIMIRA-MIRA ROAD, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401104, India